Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Feeble attempts at becoming a writer

I wrote yet another article for my web site, this one about my thoughts of McGill University frosh celebrations. I tried to make a thoughtful point with the article, while keeping it funny and entertaining. Unfortunately, I am not too happy with the final result. If someone will be kind enough to give me feedback, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also read my new post, following this one. I have included the site of the week in there, and it is definitely worth a quick peak.

BTW, I configured this blog such that readers can now post comments anonymously (in the Comment Sign In page there is a "Or Post Anonymously" option now). Please, bombard me with comments.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?