Friday, February 11, 2005

BBC's Award for World Music, Part 2

I guess that it does help to come from a country of computer geeks, as it seems that plenty of Bulgarians (and probably the general public anyway) massively voted for Ivo Papasov, who made it to the list of finalists for the Audience Award: www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/awards2005/audienceaward.shtml.

I am currently writing my first scientific paper, which is due on Monday the 14th; I have to admit I am pretty stressed out, as I have 3 days left and tons of shit that still need to be done. It is for a small conference coming in Montreal Been working on this one month solid, can't wait until it is submitted so I can get smashed properly. I doubt this paragraph really interest anyone, but felt like sharing.

On top of it, there seems to be something wrong with the code of this blog, the layout is messed up. I'll have to take a look at it and that makes Huge not happy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?