Thursday, June 30, 2005

Un Cauchemar

- Hey, wuts up? Long time no see.
- Yeah, everything is good. What about you?
- Its ok, like always. Working hard, partying hard. You?
- Ah, same old, same old.
- Cool, gotta run. See ja latter.
- Ya, see ya.

......

- Yo, how are you?
- Shit, holla. I am good, almost done with that project, you know…
- Hehe, yeah, that’s amazing great news.
- What about that thing?
- Well, doing whatever I can.
- Nice, gotta go, I have a meeting.
- Cool, lataz.

......
......

- Sup dowg?
- Hi ......
- ......
- ......
- Bye
- Ciao

......
......
nothing but dots
......
......
......
more, more and more dots
......
......

- Hey, how are you?
- Wake me up; tell me this is not life, tell me it’s just a bad dream.
- What????
- Ah… Nothing… I am ok, you?
- ......
- ......
- Alright, lataz
- Bye.

......
......
......
que des points, rien que des points, plus en plus en plus de points sans fin jusqu’a la fin


bad dreams are only dreams

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?