Friday, May 05, 2006

If it's yours or mine

"There is a drop of blood on the ground
And it seems to me that it's not my kind
And I can't be sure if it's yours or mine"

Some people are sick, have disabilities, are lonely, poor, hungry; some people are ok but try not to be.

I saw a girl that had some kind of disability in the metro yesterday. It made me realize how ridiculous it all was: being tired, being sad over what others do; it's all a big joke, I am ok, you are ok. Do whatever you want, I am still alive and kicking. Kicking with less passion, but I am myself and I am breathing.

I am tired of children's games, its fu*%-up out there and your not here to help me.

I am tired of children's games, and there is a drop of blood on the flor, but I can't be sure if it's yours or mine.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?