Thursday, July 27, 2006

Giving up is so easy to do, it's so easy, I want to give up. I am sure I've said this before. I am listening to a song by Led Zep that I've listened to for almost 10 years while I am fighting with the same deamon for almost as long.

People give up, it is the easiest thing to do. But sometimes you can't give up. Nothing is like it used to be, nothing is like it is supposed to be.

People are far from me, again.

But I think that what makes us human is keeping the old, the sick, the weak, the young alive. Is it worth it? Is it right?

But now I have understood. You can stop doing something without giving up. Hope is inside you and it doesn't require your actions, it only requires your belief.

One day, far from now, everyone will be there again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?