Tuesday, March 24, 2009

About the universe

There is a media storm in Canada about some comments made on Fox News about Canada's military. See the comments live bellow:





Fox News is the biggest joke of news TV station there ever was, and I know it, but something about that guy, Gutfeld, was it his tone or his facial expression or simply the plain dumbness of what he said, made me go over board. So I wrote him (and Fox News' CEO) this letter and sent it via email. I am still awaiting a response.


Mr. Gutfeld,

Regardless of the fact that your last name comically and hopefully unwillingly gives it away, your journalistic skills are close to nil. Your segment on the Canadian Military was not journalism, it was gutter-ism. Your remarks were misplaced and in-accurate and your co-hosts remarks bordered ignorance and displayed a clear lack of intellect.

There was so much rubbish that came out of your mouth that I am unsure of where to start:

"A much deserved break in 2011" well your damn right we will. In 2001 it will be 10 years in Afghanistan fighting your war.

"A much deserved break" you say: I believe it's actually your very competent military that is taking a much deserved break as we speak, because last time I checked in 2001 you went there to catch Osama. Where is he now? Your so well equipped army seems to be having some difficulties. I hope you understand that 10 years is enough time and if you can't catch a SINGLE man in such a long time then, I please pray that you accept that we call it quits.

I mean, correct me if I am wrong, but it was New York that got attacked in 2001 and not a city in Canada, but we still went to Afghanistan with you, we were there supporting, and it's been almost 10 years.

Do we need your protection? Well, had you had a fiber of journalistic integrity you would have made some research and know that Canada has a rich history of peace building, a well respected fact around the world. Unlike your country, we have no enemies. Ponder this fact for a second, and please try to wrap your puny brain around the fact that what you seed is what you reap, and Canada has been actively seeding peace for 50 years.

"Most powerful country in the universe" WOW. Mr Gutfeld, first I did not know that you had traveled across the universe and met up with all it's inhabitants. Actually, no I am sorry, you probably believe the Earth was "created" 4000 years ago and dinosaurs were here up until a couple of years before Christ. Sorry, indeed you have a deeper understanding than mine of the Universe as a whole.

And on a more serious note, last time I checked your most powerful country in the universe is getting it's ass handed to it in, not one, but two wars, by a bunch of civilians armed only with Kalashnikov. Soon your well equipped army will be coming back home with it's tail between it's legs, at least the ones that have legs remaining.

It pains me that I have to correct you in such an aggressive way as I respect all the young people risking their lives in wars. But I strongly believe that wars of all sorts are wrong and immoral and go against all human, moral, philosophical and religious principles I respect.

And you Mr Gutfeld are a moron.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?