Thursday, December 22, 2011

Some more writing: Europe vs Europe

Here is a little piece of paper that I wrote after my summer vacation. The word "vacation" is an understatement, because we where away for a good 6 weeks, travelling first on bus/train through Portugal, than in car through Spain and finally in car through Bulgaria.

I won't recall too may details here (because I have forgotten them). At least I wrote this long article, show bellow. Hopefully this will serves as some kind of memory to our adventures.



Finally, I also wanted to share the latest about the NYE celebrations for 2012 in Montreal. Nothing like a good professional events listing, for helping one to figure out what to do on that so-hard-to-decide night of the 31st of December.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?